Hi Tech Disposal provides a full spectrum of printing waste disposal services in Auckland. We ensure safe handling and disposal of chemicals, solvents, and other materials from your premises.
Why choose Hi Tech Disposals for your printing waste disposal?
Printing Waste Disposal and Compliance
Printing waste includes a range of materials covered by multiple environmental, hazardous chemicals and other laws. We ensure strict best practice compliance in all aspects of waste management and disposal.
Hi Tech Disposals offers sustainable solutions for waste disposal. Our sustainability initiatives include recycling and similar eco-friendly measures to ensure that printing waste is properly disposed of both economically and environmentally.
We ensure complete confidentiality in the disposal of printing waste and security-sensitive materials at all times. We also provide destruction services for print work, and other security-related materials as required. These services can be provided on a regular schedule or on a needs basis.
Best Practice Safety
Many chemicals used in the printing industry require specific disposal methods by law. Disposal must be conducted according to these requirements, both for statutory compliance and safety reasons. Failure to comply may incur major liabilities and severe financial penalties. We act in the best interests of our clients to ensure full compliance at all times.
Hi Tech Disposals ensures that all waste materials are handled safely and in accordance with best practice waste disposal methods. We also provide full onsite waste management services to help our clients with possible risks.
We manage disposals to eliminate the risks of leaks, vapours from solvents, and other hazards. Each chemical or liquid is managed according to disposal regulations and with all proper safety precautions in mind.
Our Printing Waste Disposal Services – Overview
Our range of disposal services includes:
- Ink waste disposal: We manage the disposal of oil, water and solvent-based inks. We use the latest, safest methods to manage these materials.
- Hazardous materials: We dispose of chemicals, paints, varnishes and other hazardous materials securely and in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Scrap waste: We ensure safe handling and removal of scraps like chemical or oil-soaked rags, off cut materials, test prints, and other scrap.
- Aerosols and other chemical sprays: We provide clean, safe disposal of these hazardous materials.
- Print wash and chemical solutions: We dispose of these often risky materials in secure containers to ensure safety at all times.
- Drums, chemical containers and residues: These materials are handled and disposed of according to regulatory requirements. We have the capacity to manage high volumes of hazardous materials as required.
- Paints and graphics materials: We contain these materials safely to manage vapour risks and ensure a safe and clean removal.
Contact Us for Safe and Compliant Print Waste Services
If you’d like to enquire about our services, call us on 09 263 8782 or use our online contact form. Speak directly to one of our consultants about your waste management needs and we’ll be happy to provide all the services and support you need.